Sonim XP10 Ultra-Rugged Smartphone (Unlocked)
Sonim 5G performance has landed. And landed hard.
Introducing Sonim XP10. Where 5G performance meets ultra-rugged design. The speed, performance, and capabilities of 5G are tremendous assets for anyone who relies on a smartphone to do their job. But for those who work in extreme environments, it’s rarely available in an ultra-rugged device. Until now. Tested and validated to meet MIL-STD-810H standards, XP10 is as tough as they come. And now, with 5G, larger 5.5” screen, longer battery life, and easy access PTT button, your team can communicate and run mission critical applications faster, more efficiently than ever. Sonim XP10 is ultra-rugged 5G performance.
- Large PTT button that offers easier-than-ever access for instant communication
- 5000mAh battery provides reliable power for entire work shifts and beyond without recharging.
- Goodix Echo and Noise Cancellation Technology lets you hear and be heard louder and clearer, even in the noisiest conditions
- Built to industry-leading Rugged Performance Standards, the XP10 makes your smartphone even smarter by standing up to even the most hazardous conditions.
- Hassle-Free Deployment and Management with SonimWareTM Software Tools
** This device is authorized to operate on AT&T, Cricket and T-Mobile networks.
** This unlocked device is not eligible for Verizon’s BYOD, however if you would like to purchase the Verizon XP10 please go to https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/sonim-xp10/.
** This device supports the common 5G & LTE network bands used in US and Canada. It is your responsibility to ensure that the phone will work with the carrier network you select.
** Some network features may not be available on this device.
** This device does not come with a SIM. It is your responsibility to purchase or acquire a SIM for the carrier of your choice.
** Will ship to US & Canada ONLY.
** If purchasing from outside the United States or Canada, please go to https://capestone.com/product/sonim-xp10-global-row/
All sales are final. Returns only allowed if device is defective and covered within warranty agreement.